Explosion-proof vibration transmitter
|Sensitivity||20mv/mm/s±5% 30mv/mm/s±5% 50mv/mm/s±5%|
|Measuring Range||0-10mm/s 0-20mm/s 0-30.0mm/s 0-40.0mm/s 0-50.0mm/s|
|Signal Output||standard current 4-20mA (default when order) RS485|
|Measurement Direction||vertical or horizontal|
|Mounting method||vertical or horizontal mounted on the measured vibrating point|
|Ambient Temperature||-30℃ to 50℃,|
|Size||φ45×90mm, about 350g|
1) RS485 Leading Cable: Blue-A ,Gree-B, Red-DC24,Black-GND
2) Baud rate：9600 Address: 1
3) Calibration Please connect the ammeter positive terminate “+” to yellow wire, the negative terminate“-“to black wire; Power supply DC24V “+” to red wire, DC24V “-“to black wire.
When without signal input, the ammeter displays 4.00mA. If not display 4.00mA, please adjust the potentiometer (rectangular) to make the current as 4.00mA.
Please adjust the range of the vibration calibration instrument to the required one. So the ammeter will display 20.00mA. If not 20.00mA, please adjust the potentiometer (rectangular) to make the current as 20.00mA.
4) Mounting :( Picture1). The transmitter can be mounted vertically or horizontal in the measured point. Please fix the screw bolt M20X1.5 in measured object. Then screw on the transmitter.
5) When installed part of the transmitter is scoured by steam, please make some protection on transmitter in order to reduce the working ambient temperature and humidity of transmitter. In normal condition, no need any protection.
6)Protection on transmitter can be made according to the field demand. Reference as follows: